Friday, February 13, 2009

January 18, 2009

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF WOOF WOOF! Hey, people who actually decide to read this! Whoa! It is another new year! We were puppies in 2006 and now it’s…2009! Dog biscuits! Well we are very sorry for not writing…but A LOT has happened! Ok first, Sharanda has actually started walking us like everyday. She’s older, and comes out more. We only eat once a day now. That’s sort of a bummer but it’s good, I’m not getting fat! Brudder and I fight a lot more, he doesn’t need much attention. Well here’s how a day goes now that it’s been a few years: after school, we get walked. Smoky first. Then she switches us, I walk. It’s a darn good walk too! Ok! Then, I go on a long leash thingy and Sharanda wipes me, brushes me, and treats me. I do tricks now! I jump up when she says up, get down when she says off, can roll over, sit up when she says stand, and I can lie down. We’ve had it rough. Oh no, I might start crying. Just keep reading, whatever you do. We used to to to to not get walked. E-e-e-ever. No fun there. And I guess we were “uncontrollable” or something. I liked running and breaking leashes! Ah, the good days. Well she couldn’t control us so we weren’t ever walked. And we used to fight all the time. And much more. Now, Sharanda gets home from school, walks us, goes to dance, and every night around 7:30 feeds us. It’s soooo good. And I think my anger towards Smoky is getting better, now that she separates us. Well it started out rocky, but now we have a routine life. She loves us and we love her.


HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL! Hello woof! This is Smoky, back on the writing biz. OKAY! I think S’mores covered that it is a new year now. AGAIN! Well, I am just soooo much happier. We were too crazy and not neutered, and even when we were, I guess Sharanda was just not strong enough or informed enough about dogs to control us. I heard that she now watches dog shows, and wants to be a vet when she grows up. Now she knows just how to handle us, and we get walked EVERY SINGLE DAY! Can you believe it? I KNOW! Well I always am walked first. We walk, and on that walk, Sharanda has a friend who lives in the neighborhood. Well her friend, has a basset hound named Hank! We met, and he lives behind an invisible fence. I got to run off the leash with him. We are bestest friends, and say hi all the time. We spent two or three hours together our first day. Ran around, and we were very tired after that. Now everyday, we say hi for a few minutes. Not as fun as being chased or chasing Hank, but it’s still good! Then we go up a hill, and sometimes there’s a nice girl dog named Avery. Sharanda met the guy who owns her I guess when, Avery ran after S’mores one day. So now, we sometimes get to say hello. Then we go back to the house and I get to be on a long leash. We do tricks! I can jump, get off, roll over, lie down, and stay. I can stay in two different ways. One way is Sharanda puts her hand to my face, walks away, and motions for me to come back. Another way is she says STAY very stern, walks away, then says COME stern also. I like that one. And yesterday she taught me how to weave in and out of her legs! It is my favorite so far. Then she wipes me, brushes me, and then, at last, pets me! She takes my paws and I lay down in her lap until it is time to go walk Brudder. It’s my favorite part of the day. Then at night when it’s all dark outside, we get fed. I love our new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment