Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12, 2009: EASTER






















Hey humans! How goes it? Well we are sorry we haven't been posting as much, for our 1 follower. We just recently checked your comment, (yes, Sharanda taught us how to use the mouse without trying to kill it now...) about some dog movie! Well Sharanda has told us to answer to you, Kate. No, she has not seen Marley and Me. She does not intend to, either. Unless, she watches the beginning and turns it off. She hears something about how................they put poor old Marley...to...sleep! A dogs worst nightmare. Well Sharanda HATES to see things like that happen, she is a dog lover! She says she would cry and it would be too sad to watch! We will give you an update if she watches that. Now, Smoky will tell you people what has been going on in our life!












Hello! Well I'm sure my loser of a brother told you about the dog movie/comment thing. We are currently not barking to each other, on account of while Sharanda mowed the lawn yesterday and I waited by the fence to watch her lovingly, he tried to pick a fight with me. Anyway, with our current life. We got walks all week, except today. She told us something about looking for eggs...and it's one of those rainy pooy days again. I hope it turns sunny soon! We have been told lately that we are very good for the camera! Sharanda holds the camera in front of her and me, and as soon as I hear a "snap" sound, she looks at the picture and laughs, and I get a treat. HAH! I love cameras. And treats. No new tricks, but loser has learned how to "come" lately. Ha, I can already do that. Well, here's some pictures that Sharanda says are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment